VolkerWessels UK is committed to providing accessible and usable website to a widest possible audience. Our aim is to ensure that all pages of this website conform to level A of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0). These guidelines are the internationally recognised benchmark for building accessible websites.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines explain how to make websites more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformity to these guidelines also makes websites more user friendly for all people.
Our websites use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control the layout, colours and fonts.
- The websites make use of clear web fonts, readable for everyone.
- Navigation in the website works consistent and is presented in a uniform, well-structured and logical order to avoid confusion or disorientation.
- The site displays correctly in web browsers Internet Explorer 8 and higher, Google Chrome 18, Firefox 11 and Safari 5.
- If you have an earlier version of the web browser, you may find pages don’t display as intended if the browser isn’t standards-compliant. We recommend you upgrade your browser to the latest version.
Your feedback to us can help improve the accessibility of our websites. When you have a question or discover an error on one of the pages of our website, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more guidance see ‘Better Web Browsing: Tips for Customizing Your Computer’ from The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- Download the latest version of Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/
- Download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/
- Download the latest version of Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/chrome
Reading documents in PDF format
Some documents on our website are available for download in Acrobat PDF format. If you cannot read them, you are missing the plug-in. Get Adobe Reader: http://www.get.adobe.com/reader/